After completing my Doctoral Research work in Nutrition and with a Gold Medal, UGC – NET, JRF/SRF, I looked for a lecturership job but soon got to realize this was tougher than stepping on the moon and even more so without any closeness to University Dept Head or political backing. Started my first part time job with a wellness brand and soon was promoted as Centre Manager there. I got many new businesses to handle as Business Heads which gave me enough exposure and experience. Its been nearly 4 years now since I quit job and started my own practice. The journey till now has been amazingly smooth.
- 9 Marketing Ideas on Navratri for Nutritionists
- 8 Marketing Ideas for Nutritionists on Women’s Day [Infographic]
- 6 Tips for Effective blog writing for Nutritionists
- Women Entrepreneur #11, Inspiring Story Of Nutritionist Neha Chandna, Mumbai
- Women Entrepreneur #10, Inspiring Story Of Dr. Richa Garg, Delhi